Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Plan B Spotting Before Period Plan B And Spotting Before Period? HELP?

Plan B and spotting before period? HELP? - plan b spotting before period

I had my period lasts about 10-13 December, was irregular, since I bought 7 years ago, but lately have been more regular. I had sex with a condom on the 15th December, approximately 2 days after I finished, but the condom broke. I'm not sure if he came to me, but we have a plan B and took the first pill within 2-3 hours. Volume 2 pills 12 hours later. I know what I think was bleeding about 5 days after taking the pill. I would like) to my time today (6 January, if you count 28 days since my last period. But from the 2nd January, I started with light bleeding, usually only when they are dried. This lasted for 5 days now, always a little harder every day, and the red more vivid. I feel that I'm PMSing over a week with bloating and cramps extreme inside and outside (in the legs, where I) received in the rule. Could this mean that my time comes, it could be a side effect of Plan B, or may be pregnant?

No comments:

Post a Comment