Friday, February 12, 2010

Rns-d Maps Audi Navigation?

Audi navigation? - rns-d maps

I found just a RNS-D to 585th on eBay I would get a RNS-E, but I do not want a big stomch for radio at this point. My question is, as I see, said the RNS-D, a CD of maps based on the RNS-E is on DVD. What is the difference? I also see a few places to say that the RNS-D not playing music CDs. Can someone light on this? The navigation is for Audi A4 B6 (2002-2004), I fit an A6 2002nd Thanks for all the answers to the question, which I appreciate.

2 comments:

  1. I have a 2004 Audi S4 and the refurbished unit E. The RNA was simple. I just do not recommend the RNS-E RNS-D. The differences are enormous.

    As for your question, CDs are much less information than DVDs. This means that a CD will need the device to multiple CDs to get all the cards from the United States. Apart from all these CDs will be obsolete, since Audi is no longer with the CD format. A DVD that all U.S. RNS-E.

    As the capacity of the CD. Browse through the RNS-E will read the CD in the DVD map disc. This means that you can not listen to CDs and NAV, at the same time. This is not as bad as it seems. RNS-E unit has two SD card slots behind the screen. You can buy a 2GB SD for $ 25. Just put the music on your computer and wear on the SD card. All files are MP3 files, and thus very small. I have is about two dozen CDs to an SD card all the way not yet complete.

    The RNS-E is much more pleasant for the eyes.

    Try this website for more information:
    www.navplus.us/forum/

    And that's where I had my card:
    www.vagnav.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The software CD can be expensive. Maps DVDs are more details and a larger area. CD is not good in my opinion. I use CDs and DVDs. The navigation is nice, but rarely use. Being comfortable in the Audi though. It is the copying of CDs, but here too.
    Please ask for my support team if you wish. On my website

    ReplyDelete